Pagi ini, walaupun sudah tahu JRL pasti batal, tetap aja ingin buka tuh situsnya. Ternyata, sudah ada pengumuman tentang “alasan kenapa JRL 2012 batal dan bagaimana cara pengembalian tiket penonton”. Sebagai sebuah event internasional yang rencananya di selenggarakan Juli 2012 ini, pengumumannya menggunakan bahasa Inggris. Pada dasarnya sama seperti yang diberitakan di portal-portal berita dunia maya, namun demikian ada baiknya diterbitkan lagi sebagai catatan sejarah di blogku bahwa di tahun 2012: Festival Musik Terbesar se-Asia Tenggara yang tiap tahun digelar di Indonesia, Jakarta kemudian menjadi BATAL. Dodod!!
Pengumuman ynag dimaksud ada di bawah ini: Read Carefully !
It is with great regret that PT Java Festival Production will have to make an announcement that the 4th Java Rockin’land 2012 that was originally to be held on the 6th-8th of July 2012 at Pantai Carnaval Ancol, Jakarta, has been called off.
The reasons for this very difficult decision are the followings:
1. The original artists that we had on our wish list were all not available due to their prior commitment to perform in other festivals in Europe, America and even Japan. It is with regret that we have always scheduled Java Rockin’land around the Ramadhan period in which we continue to move the dates to hold it before or after the Ramadhan period which then falls at the same time as the other festival in other countries. For the dates we have chosen, it has caused us to have difficulty in obtaining some of the headliner artists we had in our wish list to participate in our Festival.
2. JFP has taken this bold decision, as we do not want to disappoint sponsors, festival-goers, artists, and partners who supported our event. At this moment we just cannot provide the program and production for the Festival. The Company believes that the Festivals held, i.e. Java Jazz Festival, Java Soulnation and last but not least, Java Rockin’land are all nation events in which we can not present any festival that are half empty and not the the maximum of quality. The Company has also spoken to all the sponsors who have open heartedly supported the decision of calling off the Festival.
Please be informed that all money from ticket buyers will be refunded in full.
However, we, PT Java Festival Production, know that we will continue to strive for success in creating a better event in the near future and that with the support of the sponsors, artists, festival-goers, media, the venues and the Indonesian Government we will again be able to promote Indonesia through music. We will now already start on preparing for Java Rockin’land 2013 in the hopes that that Festival will be to the maximum and will meet everyone’s expectation on artists line up.
PT JAVA FESTIVAL PRODUCTION
Please read the instruction carefully. If you have any question, please call +6221 96810022/23 Mon-Fri during office hours.
1. JFP will refund all Java Rockin’land tickets that has been bought and paid for in full.
2. Please bring your valid ID and the ticket to be refunded.
3. For ticket buyers that will appoint another person to do the refund, then this person should bring the power of attorney and a photocopy of the ID of the ticket buyer.
4. The refund can be done on the 27th, 28th and 29th of June 2012 between 10:00 -18:00 WIB.
5. The following are the conditions:
a.If you bought your ticket through the following media and outlet:
ii. Java Festival Production Office (Simprug)
iii. Java Rockin’land Mobile Ticketing
iv. BNI Walk In Center
Then you can do your refund at Java Festival Production Office at: Simprug Galery Blok A1, Jl. Teuku Nyak Arif No. 10, Jakarta 12220
You can have your ticket money transferred to your bank account. Please send an email to email@example.com using the same email address which you used to buy the Festival ticket by Wednesday, 27 June 2012, the latest.
Then you can do your refund at the same place you bought your ticket.